CLIENT PROJECT MANAGER
Position Title: Client Project Manager
Reporting To: President
The Company: Global Wave Group
Location: Aliso Viejo, CA
Global Wave Group is a technology solutions provider to the financial services industry. Our clients are large, well known regional banks across the country, who depend on our expertise and solutions to manage their operations efficiently and profitably. Our flagship product, Credit Track is a web-based CRM, loan origination, workflow, approval, monitoring and reporting software suite that helps bankers manage their loan portfolio and mitigate commercial lending risks. We enable bankers to become more efficient in processing loans, thereby allowing them to spend more time speaking with their customers and generating new business to help grow the bank’s portfolio.
The Client Project Manager is responsible for driving and developing project requirements, managing project implementations, building deep relationships with key executives and managers, driving solution and process adoption, and most importantly, listening to the needs of their clients. Successful candidates must have prior software, project management, consulting experience and specific expertise in commercial lending.
- Work closely at all levels within a client, perform Needs Analysis, and take a leadership role in driving change and best practices
- Develop advisory relationships within banks, credit unions and finance companies
- Manage existing business relationships
- Develop and execute project plans that exceed clients’ expectations
- Work with internal and external project teams to successfully complete projects
REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a deep understanding of commercial lending practices
- Excellent communication skills and a willingness to be a client advocate inside the company
- Strong written communication skills and ability to produce internal and external documents, presentations, and project materials
- Capable of working closely and comfortably with all levels of staff and management in the field and at the corporate office
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience at a technology company managing software projects and services to banks, credit unions and finance companies.
- Experience in a consultative role preferred
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to cultivating new relationships and managing existing relationships/clients
- Excellent interpersonal skills both in-person and remote
- Manage detailed information, organize work and meet deadlines
- Quickly analyze situations, identify and troubleshoot problems, recommend solutions and use good judgment in making decisions
- Highly motivated, self-directed, and results driven
- A 4-year degree is strongly preferred although not required. Preference towards Business, Computer Science or related major. Prefer direct banking experience.
Global Wave Group
Global Wave Group (GWG) is seeking a .Net Programmer to be a part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment that designs and develops web based solutions for our clients. Our firm is projected to have significant growth for the next several years. We focus on technology driven solutions and work on a requirements based approach to satisfy our clients’ needs. This is an ideal opportunity to be part of a cutting edge and innovative start-up environment within our organization.
The programmer position will develop and trouble-shoot new and existing code for our Credit Track software product, which is written in Microsoft .NET.
- Designing/modifying applications using ASP.NET, C#.NET, VB.NET, Ajax, SQL Server.
- Full life cycle development for a brand new project.
- Maintain and enhance existing software technologies in .NET.
- Maintain, test and improve upon our existing applications.
- Work with our clients to ensure trouble-shooting and technical support of code.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for design, analysis, development, and implementation of new data driven web based applications, as well as providing support for existing systems. Strong SQL Server (2008 minimum and 2016) and .NET (4.5 minimum) programming are required. The programmer should be able to work independently and within a team of developers to deliver end-to-end web solutions for moderate to complex projects; the candidate should be able to define and implement the software development life cycle utilizing existing development and source code version control procedures.
Web Application Development
- Expert in .NET
- Proficient in HTML & CSS
- Knowledge of IIS & Windows Services
- Proficient with Visual Studio 2015
- Stored Procedures, view, maintenance and support
- DTS/SQL Server Integration Services for data migrations
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
- 6+ years of web development experience in Microsoft technologies
- Database Experience with SQL Server 2014, 2016; performance tuning and re-architecture
- Experience with Microsoft Excel based reporting from web applications
- Strong understanding of .NET Fundamentals (Interfaces, inheritance etc.)
- 6+ years of experience in VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, Ajax, XML/XSLT/XPATH, ADO.NET, Object oriented programming
- Experience with web services (specify 1.1 or 2.0).
- Experience with windows services is a plus
- Knowledge of design patterns and architectural patterns
- Experience with Visual Studio 2005 and/or 2008
- Experience with Source Control – VSS
- Experience with SQL Server 2005, 2008
- Experience with database design, querying, stored procedures, views, joins, performance etc.
- Adaptability; self-starter; team player; quality minded; focused; committed; work independently
- Excellent analytic problem-solving, critical-thinking skills
- Written and verbal communication skills appropriate for the position
- A bachelor’s degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology or similar degree required
Global Wave Group is always seeking talented individuals who understand the unique needs of our banking customers. Our key qualifications include a strong familiarity with commerical lending challenges and compliance/risk mitigation, an understanding of the fusion of business processes and systematic solutions in order to reduce risk and redundant processes, and a service-first attitude.