Software Developer - ASP.NET, C#, VB, SQL Server, Ajax, XML/XSLT/XPATH, ADO.NET, JSON
Position Title: Software Developer
Location: Aliso Viejo, CA
Global Wave Group is a technology solutions provider to the financial services industry. Our value proposition is to enable bankers to become more efficient in processing loans, thereby allowing them to spend more time speaking with their customers and generating new business to help grow the bank’s portfolio. Our business model is focused on helping banks streamline credit operations, manage credit risk and become more efficient by use of our technology products. Our flagship product, Credit Track is a browser-based CRM, loan origination, workflow, approval, monitoring and reporting software suite that helps bankers manage their loan portfolio and mitigate commercial lending risks.
Global Wave Group (GWG) is seeking a .Net developer to be a part of a fast-paced, dynamic environment that designs and develops web based solutions for our clients. Our firm is projected to have significant growth for the next several years. We focus on technology driven solutions and work on a requirements based approach to satisfy our clients’ needs. This is an ideal opportunity to be part of a cutting edge and innovative start-up environment within our organization.
• Design, analysis, development, implement and support Credit Track software product
• Technologies used ASP.NET, C#.NET, VB.NET, Ajax, SQL Server.
• Work with clients to ensure trouble-shooting and technical support
• Work independently as well as within the team
• Excellent analytic problem-solving, critical-thinking skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• 4+ years of database experience with SQL Server – Stored procs, views, DTS/SSIS, performance tuning and re-architecture, SQL reporting, SQL Profiler
• 4+ years of experience with Software Development Life Cycle methodologies
• 4+ years of web development experience in Microsoft technologies using VB.NET, ASP.NET, C#, Ajax, XML/XSLT/XPATH, ADO.NET, JSON
• 2+ years of experience in MVC, Bootstrap & jQuery
• Strong understanding of .NET Fundamentals (Interfaces, inheritance etc.)
• Knowledge of design patterns and architectural patterns
• Knowledge of IIS 8.0+ & Windows Services
• Experience with web services (specify 1.1 or 2.0) and WebAPI
• Experience with Microsoft Excel based reporting from web applications
• Proficient understanding of source control tools – TFS, Git or Azure DevOps
OTHER PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS
• Experience with Windows services
• Practical Azure Cloud Experience (Docker/Kubernetes)
• Experience with .NET Core 2.1
• Experience with Angular 4.0+ and Node.js
• Experience with PowerShell scripting
• Experience with OAuth2.0 using OWIN and OpenIDConnect
• Experience with MFA and OKTA integration
• A bachelor’s / master’s degree in Business Information Systems, Computer Science, Business/Technology or similar degree required
Work authorization – United States (Required)
No relocation assistance offered for this position.
No agency submissions accepted for this position.
Global Wave Group
Global Wave Group is always seeking talented individuals who understand the unique needs of our banking customers. Our key qualifications include a strong familiarity with commerical lending challenges and compliance/risk mitigation, an understanding of the fusion of business processes and systematic solutions in order to reduce risk and redundant processes, and a service-first attitude.